To celebrate what feels like the start of Summer in VA, I whipped this up in the blender after a balmy 85 degree morning in the sun. Yummy and refreshing, it gets a whipped froth on top from the canned coconut milk.
Piña Colada Protein Shake
Recipe Type: Drinks
- 1/2-1 cup Frozen pineapple
- 1 cup Coconut milk (canned makes it creamier)
- 1 frozen banana
- Scoop vanilla protein powder
- Add pineapple, coconut milk, banana and protein powder to blender.
- Blend, adjust with water or ice to get preferred consistency.