This is a quick and healthy weeknight meal. (About 30 minutes start to finish). Big kids like to help make it too- notice AJ-Beans hands in the photos…
- 1 package whole-grain pasta
- 1 jar pasta sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 package chicken tenders (or chicken breasts sliced into strips)
- 1/4-1/3 cup Flour, seasoned with salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup Egg whites
- 1/2 cup Whole Wheat Panko (Ian’s brand is really tasty)
- Fresh Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Put a pot of water on to boil for your pasta.
Whip together a quick tomato sauce:
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- Spices (Sprinkle of Garlic Salt, 2 Pinchs Red Pepper Flakes, Dash of Basil).
- Handful of spinach