Quesadillas are one of our favorite go-to quick and easy lunches or dinners. We always have tortillas on hand for wraps, fajitas and quesadillas. They are so versatile, just look in your fridge and use whatever leftovers you have on hand!
- Heat your pan to medium-high heat.
- Spray with olive oil
- Grate Parmesan cheese (or dump some from the green can) into pan
- Then lay your first Cowgirl Beans whole wheat tortilla (or Trader Joe’s are yummy in a pinch) in the cheese.
- Add a layer of veggies, protein and grate your favorite cheese on top.
- Fold your tortilla in half if doing one or layer another tortilla on top, and smoosh down a bit with your spatula (Beware: these are harder to flip!)
- Spray the top with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle of Parmesan.
- After about 3 minutes, or when the bottom is browned and crispy, flip and cook about another 3 minutes.
Use a pizza cutter to slice easily into desired size. Serve with salsa, feel free to sprinkle fresh or dried chives, cilantro etc. on top as well.
Our favorite combinations:
- Fresh spinach, Tuna or Beans, Old Bay, Mozzarella
- Spinach, Corn, leftover grilled Chicken, Munster
- Red peppers, Spinach, Olives, Garbanzo Beans, Feta
- Sautéed Corn and Cabbage, Tuna, Feta
- Sautéed Mushrooms, Broccoli, Chicken, Sharp Cheddar