This is a slightly spicy quick dish full of Mediterranean flavors. Done in about 15 minutes! Serve with a side salad for a filling Quick Fix.
|Quick Fix: Mediterranean Pasta Saute||
- Green Beans
- Sliced olives & Sun Dried Tomatoes (maybe 1/4 cup)
- Spices (garlic salt, red pepper flakes, oregano)
- Can diced tomatoes
- Spinach (few handfuls)
- Pasta (I had about 1/2 cup cooked leftover angel hair)
- Saute veggies over medium heat until browned.
- Add sliced olives and sun-dried tomatoes with oil.
- Add sprinkle of each seasoning, canned tomatoes, spinach.
- Stir, taste, add more seasoning if needed. May need a drizzle more of olive oil as well.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Top with sprinkle of fresh herbs and Nutritional Yeast or grated Brazil Nut “Parm”.