Super quick, super yummy vegan supper. Say that five times fast.
Good, you’ll already have dinner ready!
|Quick Fix:Veggie Saute||
Recipe Type: entrée
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
A quick fix supper or lunch when you’re craving a little cheesey-ness. Daiya mozzarella is the only non dairy “cheese” that actually tastes like, melts like, browns like cheese. It is made from tapioca root but magically tastes like mozzarella. Go figure.
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- 2 cups Broccoli, bite size
- Handful Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Zucchini, diced
- Garlic Salt
- 1/4- 1/2 cup Chickpeas
- Daiya Mozzarella, 1/4 cup
- Heat pan over medium high heat
- Spray with olive oil
- Add Mushrooms, saute until beginning to brown
- Add all other veggies, sprinkle with Garlic Salt
- Throw in chickpeas, stir to combine, Saute until all browned and tender crisp
- Sprinkle Daiya mozzarella over top, brown in oven if desired
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe