We l-o-v-e Brussels. We have even made our friends obsessed. Try preparing them this way (even if you don’t do the nut topping) and you too will be a Brussels believer.
|Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Brazil Nut Parm||
Recipe Type: Side
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 25 mins
Total time: 30 mins
- Brussels Sprouts
- Salt & Pepper
- Olive Oil
- Brazil Nuts
- Preheat oven to 400
- Rinse Brussels, remove any bad leaves.
- Cut in half, put on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Spray with olive oil, salt & pepper well. Flip them once after 10 minutes.
- Remove Brussels from oven when edges browned and crisp (about 20-25 minutes)
- In food processor or blender place handful of Brazil nuts, 1 garlic clove and pinch of salt. Process until fluffy like Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over Brussels Sprouts.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe