This is a quick, one pan pasta dish. Roast your veggies, dump sauce over them and stir in cooked pasta. In less than an hour you’ll have a bubbly, browned dish, ready for your family or to share with a new mommy (Macaria : ).
Quick Fix: Roasted Veggie Fusilli Bake
: Cowgirl Beans
Quick Pasta Bake, use whichever of the veggies you have on hand Prep: Veggies cleaned & diced, Pasta Boiled
- Diced eggplant, mushrooms zucchini, and or yellow squash, about 3-4 cups (1 eggplant+2 squash)
- Olive oil, S&P
- Whole Wheat Penne or Fusilli pasta
- Jar of sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Place veggies in olive oil sprayed baking dish (9''), Salt & Pepper
- Roast for 20-25 min.or until tender
- Prepare pasta al dente (2 min. under cooking time)
- Dump drained pasta and sauce into baking dish, stir to coat ( optional: Add mozzarella)
- Bake about 15 minutes or until bubbly and browned, yum!