We all get the sweet tooth craving and want something quick! Try this amazingly delicious, 2 ingredient fluffy & creamy “ice cream” quick fix and comment what you think!
Somehow it tastes just like an ice cream and not “banana-y”…AJ even dug in for an after dinner dessert fix!
- 2 Frozen Bananas (frozen for at least 2 hours or if sliced thin-1 hour)
- 1-2 Tsp. vanilla
- Almond milk (optional)
- Zsweet (optional)
- cacao nibs (optional)
- Blend bananas & Vanilla in your food processor for a few minutes.
- Scrape down the sides and process until they take on a fluffy, ice cream consistency.
- Add a few tablespoons of milk if desired to make more like soft serve.
- Add a few teaspoons of Zsweet if bananas were more on the green side.
- Stir in chocolate chips or sprinkle with Cacao nibs and eat!
- Try adding peanut butter, cocoa powder or pieces of Newman's O's YUM...